Location 워런, 미시간 주, 미국
공고 ID J000631489
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment.
Our Electrical Distribution Systems (EDS) team has current needs for Resident Product Design Engineers for our Signal and Power Solutions Segment and Wiring Systems team. Primary roles include OEM customer support with design and vehicle integration of wiring systems, including development of design alternatives, design optimization, product validation, and build/launch support (both prototype and production).
- Customer facing product engineering support
- Support vehicle integration meetings
- Develop alternate design proposals to drive OEM designs toward target pricing
- Develop alternate design proposals to enable efficient Aptiv manufacturing
- Support harness validation activities, including development of project specific DVP&R plans
- Support both prototype build and production launch build events
- Ensure customer specific requirements.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent STEM Major
- 3+ years of wiring harness engineering experience
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Design Release Engineering (DRE) experience with OEMs, including knowledge of their business processes (E^2/PRTS)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
About Signal & Power Solutions
Signal & Power Solutions leverages our heritage as a global architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
주요 채용 정보 / 최근에 본 채용 정보 / 저장한 채용 정보
주요 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보 없음구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기
저장한 채용 정보
No saved jobs구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기