Software Engineer - Security
Location 크라쿠프, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, 폴란드
공고 ID J000636201
With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by electrified and intelligently connected architectures – which will combine to power the future of mobility. This role sits within Aptiv’s new product organization, which will be at the forefront of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the product. You’ll work with Software Architects to translate the product vision into features and with Product Owners and Technical Program Management to execute on development. You’ll need to work with other developers and QA Engineers to ensure compatibility and optimization at the system level.
- Develop, debug, deploy, maintain and improve cross-domain middleware platform based on technical requirements
- Take responsibility for the execution of standards and processes and work closely with Technical Program Managers to ensure on-time, quality results
- Work closely with Software Architects in defining “stories” in JIRA
- Work in an Agile development team (SCRUM)
- Assist QA engineers with code reviews and in establishing validation/testing strategies
- Assure proper communication with assigned internal & external stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-system architects and developers to ensure compatibility
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Experience in system architecture design for highly available and complex systems
- Experience in cloud security in two or more of: Azure, AWS, &/or GCP
- Experience with Zero Trust technology, & threat modeling
- Familiarity with digital certificates, encryption, & DevSecOps
- Familiarity with middleware protocols (e.g. MQTT, DDS, SOME/IP), & communication technologies (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and Ethernet)
- Sound understanding of Service Oriented Architecture & POSIX-based embedded systems
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications):
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Domain expertise in automotive and automotive functional safety requirements (e.g. ISO 26262), Automotive software development (v-cycle, ASPICE, etc.) and various testing methods (MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL, DIL, fault injection, etc.), familiarity with AUTOSAR
- Familiarity with Cloud-native technology (microservices, Kubernetes, APIs, etc.), & DevOps, CI/CD
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Update February 11, 2022
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
주요 채용 정보 / 최근에 본 채용 정보 / 저장한 채용 정보
주요 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보 없음구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기
저장한 채용 정보
No saved jobs구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기