Technical Accounting Manager
Location 트로이, 미시간 주, 미국
공고 ID J000633799
The Technical Accounting Manager is a highly visible role within the CAO staff that is responsible for managing all matters associated with US GAAP, Aptiv’s accounting policies, implementation of new policies, training on US GAAP to our global finance and accounting teams, management of ASC 842 lease accounting portfolio, monitoring new ASU’s/guidance and Aptiv’s implementation of these policies. The role does have a ~50% direct report and it does guide the activities of many teams across the globe.
The role involves interaction with the CAO and CAO staff throughout the organization. This role also includes interacting with other staffs regarding training and implementation of policies as well as working closely with our external auditors. There are also other responsibilities in particular related to lease accounting and oversight. May include additional opportunities to manage and guide special projects, including but not limited to integration of acquisitions.
- A CPA with at least 5 years experience, including public accounting at a Big 4 firm preferred;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills are a must; as is the ability to demonstrate managerial courage by challenging the status quo in an open, honest and unthreatening manner
- Strong ability to develop initial positions / views to complex problems on their own and able to present these view effectively to others;
- Ability to work independently at all times as well as closely and successfully with professionals of different backgrounds and cultures;
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to manage a number of projects at any one time and deliver on commitments;
- An ability to work as part of a dynamic leadership team to collaboratively solve complex problems innovatively;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to interact well with people of various backgrounds and levels; and
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Accounting certification as a CPA required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, M.S. in Accounting (or equivalent) strongly preferred; and
- Strong proficiency in English , other European and Asian language skills a plus (we are a multinational, multilingual company, however English is the common language of our global team).
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
주요 채용 정보 / 최근에 본 채용 정보 / 저장한 채용 정보
주요 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보 없음구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기
저장한 채용 정보
No saved jobs구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기