Location Agoura Hills, 캘리포니아 주, 미국
공고 ID J000634644
6-12 month assignment
This is an opportunity for the modern day technical recruiter to help shape our highly productive engineering teams. Our engineering teams are working on solutions and technology that will usher in the next generation of active safety, autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity. The talent you will engage, attract and bring to Aptiv are forward-thinking individuals driven to address our industry’s toughest challenges. If you crave high volume and fast paced technical recruitment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent requirements and execute strategies to build high-performance teams.
- Source and hire for a variety of functional areas with a special focus on engineering with speed & quality top of mind.
- Ability to seek out top talent using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Attract passive talent through creative sourcing with a strong ability to articulate a compelling employee value proposition and relay relevant and interesting company and position details.
- Conduct initial phone interviews with candidates to assess technical skills and cultural fit; serve as lead for hiring teams in identifying best talent.
- Lead calibration meetings and drive decision making after onsite interviews, guide hiring teams to make the right decisions.
- Collect and present compensation information, negotiate and close candidate.
- Keep all business partners up to speed on recruitment progress through scheduled meetings and reporting.
- Provide a great candidate & hiring manager experience at every opportunity.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting, with experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- 3+ years of experience working with a modern ATS
- 3+ years of experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- 3+ years of experience with Booleans, x-ray searches and additional sourcing tools and methods
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
주요 채용 정보 / 최근에 본 채용 정보 / 저장한 채용 정보
주요 채용 정보
There are no jobs at the moment.모든 구직 기회 보기
최근에 본 채용 정보
최근에 본 채용 정보 없음구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기
저장한 채용 정보
No saved jobs구인 중인 일자리 모두 보기